FOR BABY/ CHILDREN
- Time for the baby to be on their front which will automatically strengthens the baby's neck muscles, back and arms.
- Researchers have shown positive results in greater weight gain, increase in levels of alertness in premature babies.
- Help you understand your baby cues.
- Developes your imagination with your children.
- Improved behaviour and calmness.
- Massage helps Internal organs relieve and prevent tension in the intestine - can help with Colic and trapped wind and constipation and tummy migraines.
- Can improve sleep patterns day and night - I can offer you advice on a routine for you and your child.
- Calmer moods as your child grows. I can offer strokes to help with growing pains within the joints in the older child, the massage strengthens and tones the legs.
- Children become calmer and have improved concentration.
- It helps children recognise 'good and bad touch'.
- Show improved motor skills.
- Develops respect and empathy, they will become more aware of feelings and emotions.
- massage is fun.
In a world where parents seem to be constantly told how to bring up a child, infant massage can be a way of learning from your baby how best to care for them.